Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Marvel Heroes Monopoly for $39.99

Cheap My Marvel Heroes Monopoly Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "My Marvel Heroes Monopoly" Discount Review Shop





"My Marvel Heroes Monopoly" Feature


  • Over 100 interchangeable Marvel character static cling labels.
  • Over 1 BILLION ways to set up the game board ¿ you choose.
  • Six collectible zinc tokens
  • It's as much fun to set up as it is to play
  • Recommended Age Range 8 to 11 Years



"My Marvel Heroes Monopoly" Overview


My Marvel Heroes is the first Monopoly game where you decide which Marvel hero or villain is Boardwalk, Park Place and every other property square so you can play for control of your own Marvel Universe. Labels are removable and reusable, so you can place them where you want for a different game each time. Includes six collectible character tokens: Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Wolverine, Kingpin, Ghost Rider and Dark Phoenix. For two to six players.







Available at Amazon

Cheap "My Marvel Heroes Monopoly" Discount Review Shop

"My Marvel Heroes Monopoly" Related Products


No comments:

Post a Comment